google-site-verification=lhuMoZQgiaFyN8YNolKsVu3S47kjmQX9tllfJ_M-vPo Business Reanimation | Slice Consulting Project | Armenia

You are about to give up? Your business doesn't go as you wish? You want more? You need our assisstance!

We will reanimate your business, correct what doesn't work properly in short period of time. Your business will come alive and make resultes every day!

At the firts stage you pay only 30% of the charges and when you business is alive again in 1-3 months, you start paying the other 70% of the charges. 

You will have one consulting session free of charge.

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey LinkedIn Icon

© 2019 by Slice Consulting